Thursday, December 4, 2008

Who, What, When, Where...How...

Who am I?
Where did I come from?
Why do I act this way?
Whose nose do I have?
Where did I learn this or that?
What was my Mom like?
Why did my Dad and Mom divorce?
How did I end up with so many step-siblings?
Where did I grow up?

Lots of questions. I know the answers to most of these questions, but there are lots of things I don’t know. I have always wanted to document my life story. Don’t know why. It surely will not end up on the bookshelf at Barnes and Noble. I would like for my kids not to have questions about me as I now have about my own Mom who passed away a few years ago. It has really bothered me that a few days after my mom passed away, my daughter asked me what was Grandma’s favorite color. I had no idea. She loved red shoes, maybe red. She loved pink flowers, maybe pink, she loved things with sunflowers on them, maybe yellow? I had no idea. I want there to be somewhere that my family can find these answers. I want them to one day know about my childhood, know about my teenage years, know about how I met their father, know about our dating days. There are things I would die if they knew now, only because they are way too young. But one day…

So this is where I plan on disclosing all these things about myself. I cannot imagine that this will be of interest to anyone else, but I love readers, so be sure to leave me a comment so I know you stopped by.

1 comment:

rachel said...

What a wonderful idea, Michelle. Can't wait to read more about you.